Welcome to our website! Call us: (852) 2788 1666 or email to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hong Kong Council of Early Childhood Education and Services (known as CECES) is a non-profit organization founded in 1982. CECES has 39 years professional experience in child education and aiming at the developmental needs of children under age of 15. We run professional education and training programs at schools and in the community. CECES also provides e-learning, home tutoring and private group teaching service since 2020. Please visit http://www.hkceces.org for more information about our work.
Now, we are looking for qualified professionals to join us for our tutoring services:
1) Native English Tutor (Freelance) at Kwung Tong
- Conduct face-to-face English interest classes or playgroup for children aged 2 to 6 in Kwun Tong every Monday morning from 10:30am - 12:30pm.
- No need to prepare lesson plans and materials. All will be provided by CECES.
- Do regular evaluation reports for class students.
- Make lessons enjoyable and effective for students
- TESOL / CELTA certificate
- 1+ experience in teaching English in local kindergartens
- Experience in teaching Cambridge starters.